Why buy darts from me?
Well there are many reasons.
- Its hard to find quality darts in the area. I make it
- You might get lucky and find a set at the big stores, but they are not quality. Normally those are nickel coated brass. You can also order from a dart site, but then your paying for the shipping.
- I don't make you buy a bunch of parts that you probably
will not use. Plus I don't make you purchase all that
- Most darts from stores come with standard nylon shafts, big flights, cheap tips that todays dart shooter does not want..
- I only sell Tungsten darts
- All darts in my cabinets are normally 60% to 80% tungsten. Some may be higher depending on what is stocked. Your always buying quality.
- All darts are assembled by me with quality
products that can be purchased from my cabinets.
- Black 2ba Aluminum INB Shafts (1 9/16" without threads) with O-rings, Tungsten barrels (Various lengths and weights), and Black Tefo-X 2ba tips (7/8" without threads). You also get a small compact case to keep them in until you get the case you want.
- Because of the packaging I use, you can actually open it
up and feel the darts.
- Depending on how busy the tavern is, if you ask the bar tender nicely you can actually open up the dart case and see how they feel. I hate buying darts online before you can actually hold one. I expect everyone else to be the same.
- I sell a variety of styles and weights.
- There are about four sets in every cabinet. Each tavern has different darts. They weigh on average 16g to 18g and are clearly marked on the darts case.
- If you want something a little fancier than the two
tiers I sell, I can order them for you.
- If there is a certain set of darts you have to have, contact me! My prices are very competitive and you do not have to worry about those shipping fees. I've supplied darts from $20 to $170 to my customers!
- I can also supply you with any other accessory you
- Bar darts, carbon shafts, cases, throw lines, dart board checkers, ect....